OCChamps/Scholarpreps believes in keeping your information confidential. With this in mind, we have adopted this Online Privacy Statement. By using this Website, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Statement. If you do not, please do not use the Website.
We only collect personal information from you when you provide it to us, such as when you: (1) register; (2) place an order; (3) complete a survey; (4) participate in one of our promotions; (5) sign up for brand loyalty membership; or (6) contact us. The personal information we collect from you may include your name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address, password and payment information. We may also combine the information you provide to us with information we receive from third parties, such as address update services.
We encourage you to register when shopping at our Website, however it is not required. Our registration form requires users to give us contact information (such as name, age, mailing address, daytime telephone number, cell phone number, e-mail address and password). You must be 13 years of age or older to register. Registration helps us to provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience. The customer contact information you supply on the registration form will be used to contact you concerning the status of an order or to answer your questions. In addition, unless you choose to opt-out, it will be used to send you e-mail updates about upcoming sales, contests, promotions and product information. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your registration information and password. You are responsible for all use of the Website accessed through it. If you would like, you can also fill out a customer profile. While it is not required, information obtained from the customer profile questions helps us to learn more about our customers and is used to improve our customers’ shopping experience with us.
- To provide you with a quick and simple checkout experience;
- To process your orders, to contact you concerning the status of an order, to answer any of your questions, or to otherwise contact you when necessary;
- To contact you about upcoming OCChamps/Scholarpreps sales, promotions, and product information;
- To allow you to participate in contests and other promotions;
- To help us learn more about our site visitors and customers and to improve their shopping experience and our business;
- To address problems with the Website, our business or our products and services and to protect the security of the Website and our business;
- To contact you about upcoming promotions and offers from our partners; and
- Otherwise, as disclosed to you at the point of information collection.
- To carefully selected third party partners, so that they may inform you of offers, promotions and services.
- To our Website hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our Website or conducting OCChamps/Scholarpreps business, so long as those outside parties agree to keep the information confidential.
- To comply with the law, to respond to governmental inquiries or requests, to enforce our Website policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- To a third party advertising partner and its service providers. The information we disclose may include your transactional information with us. Our advertising partner makes the data we provide anonymous and does not use your personal information such as your name, address, email address, etc., in order to deliver advertising to you that is tailored to your interests.
- Otherwise, with your consent.
As with any business, it is possible that as our business develops, we might sell or buy online stores or other assets. In such transactions, information about customers often is among the transferred assets. Accordingly, in the unlikely event that our company or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, such information may be one of the transferred assets.
We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about Website users with third parties.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes in the way we collect, use, and/or share your personal information, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail at the last e-mail address that you provided us, and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on the Website covered by this Privacy Statement. Any material changes to this Privacy Statement will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our transmittal of an e-mail notice to you or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of the notice of changes on the Website covered by the Privacy Statement.
Please note that, at all times, you are responsible for updating your personal information to provide us your current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any other reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our transmittal of the e-mail containing such notice will nevertheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice.
In any event, changes to this Privacy Statement may affect our use of personal information that you provided us prior to our notification to you of the changes. If you do not accept these changes in our use of your information, you must notify us prior to the effective date of your wish to opt-out.
Option to Opt-out
At all times, you have the option of “opting out” of receiving future e-mail marketing updates by sending us an e-mail with “unsubscribe” in the subject line at email@example.com. Even if you opt out, you may continue to receive non-marketing e-mail messages from us, including, for example, order confirmations.
OCChamps/Scholarpreps may occasionally conduct contests on our Website in which we ask participants for contact information, such as e-mail address or telephone number. You must be 13 years of age or older to participate. Participation in any contest is not mandatory. If you participate in a contest, we may use this contact information to send you, when necessary, information about the contest or our company. If you participate in a contest, and then prefer not to receive information or be contacted by us, please contact us at the Website or address listed below.
- Contact our Customer Service Department at : firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- Call to us at: 248-906-1000
Links to Other Websites
This Website contains links to other sites, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. Accordingly, we recommend that you review the Privacy Statement posted on any website that you access through this Website. The terms and conditions herein do not apply to any such linked websites. OCChamps/Scholarpreps does not endorse any linked websites, or the information, materials, products or services that are contained in or accessible through such linked websites. OCChamps/Scholarpreps disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information, materials, products and services that are contained in or accessible through linked websites, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
You acknowledge and agree that OCChamps/Scholarpreps is not responsible for the content, accuracy, legality, decency, copyright compliance, privacy practices, security or any other aspects of any such linked websites, and that the access or use of any such linked websites is solely at your own risk, and you hereby waive any and all claims against OCChamps/Scholarpreps with respect to such linked websites.